Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Designs/codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools (DW, Eclipse, etc.)
- Maintains and modifies existing applications on their own as well as under direction from senior staff members.
- Performs maintenance programming for existing version. Performs custom programming at customer request
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing data architecture for product
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of CF8 including new AJAX and query functionality.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/JS/DHTML/CSS/AJAX.
- Strong knowledge of the CF8 application server and the marriage with IIS5-7.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
- Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
Qualification/Requirements: Experience with the following:
- Minimum five (5) years experience with CF7-8.
- Minimum three (3) years experience as Database Developer (NOT Administrator) working with SQL 2000/2005 (experience with equivalent products may be considered).
- Minimum five (5) years with dynamic scripting languages.
- Some experience with OOP preferred.
- Flex 3 builder and production.
- CF Reporting
- COM and .NET object instantiation/integration.
Here is the link.