Ball Aerospace is a leader in design, development and manufacture of innovative aerospace systems. We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products that enable exciting missions.
- Document, design, develop, and implement web applications, primarily using ColdFusion
- Maintain existing applications
- Follow design and coding standards
- Provide training and assistance with new and existing applications
- Perform database backups, as well as general maintenance and upgrades
- Monitor web server performance and perform system maintenance as needed
- Support DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (C&A) process through all phases of the system’s life cycle
What You Will Need:
- BS in Engineering or a related technical field, such as Computer Science, is strongly preferred
- 2+ years web development experience is preferred
- Experience with a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), such as Oracle, SQL Server, and or MySQL , specific experience with Oracle is desired
- Experience with ColdFusion server, as well as Oracle database administration.
- Security+ Certification or must obtain within six (6) months of start
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Proficiency in Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Flex, and Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently with good time management skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and willing to adapt to dynamic priorities
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing education and keeping skills fresh
Here is the link.