VOLT Technical Resources is seeking a Cold Fusion Software Engineer for their Denver client. The Cold Fusion Software Developer will design, modify, develop, write and implement software and support and/or installs software systems/operating systems. Troubleshoots issues with existing or developed systems, and works with the appropriate resources to resolve them. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team members.
- BS degree in CS, related discipline or equivalent experience 6 years hands on experience in database, software and information systems engineering.
- 6 years experience in architecting, engineering, and designing large scale applications/websites, including a strong understanding of SDLC.
- Advanced skills with process modeling, systems development methodologies, and status reporting.
- Intermediate project management experience including planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Technologies including: Cold Fusion, Flex SQL (MS SQL Server/PostgreSQL) HTML, CSS, AJAX
Here is the link.