Volt Technical Resources is seeking a Cold Fusion Software Engineer for their Denver client. The Cold Fusion Software Developer will design, modify, develop, write and implement software and support and/or installs software systems/operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures including Cold Fusion and Flex.
- BS degree in CS, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 6 years hands on experience in database, software and information systems engineering.
- 6 years experience in architecting, engineering, and designing large scale applications/websites, including a strong understanding of SDLC.
- Advanced skills with process modeling, systems development methodologies, and status reporting.
- Intermediate project management experience including planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Technologies including: Cold Fusion, Flex SQL (MS SQL Server/PostgreSQL) HTML, CSS, AJAX.
Here is the link.