Our client in Des Moines has an immediate need for a ColdFusion Developer with mainframe development exprience or a solid mainframe understanding.
- Work will be application development, testing, analysis, etc.
- Assist team in working and resolving defects on current web application, while allowing team to meet other project and platform committments.
- Selected developer(s) will perform Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation, and other work designated under the direction of a Project manager, Project Technical Lead, or Application Development Manager.
- Primary target will be defect mitigation, or possibly backfill on business requirements and maintenance/support needs.
- Under moderate supervision, modifies complex application programs from detailed specifications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
- Competent to work on most phases of applications programming activities, but requires instruction and guidance in phases.
- 3-5+ years with ColdFusion in a medium to large environment.
- 3+ years with Cobol or Mainframe integrations.
- 3+ years with SQL Server.
Here is the link.