Abercrombie & Kent
This position is responsible for maintaining and developing applications for the public A&K websites, plus the administrative applications and databases that support them. The position also involves maintaining and developing new data transfers to and from the web server, and reporting on the performance of web marketing initiatives.
- Plan, design and develop new web applications, related databases and data transfers (as required), to support interaction with the public websites and the administrative applications that support them
- Modify and update existing applications as needed
- Administer existing websites, and develop new sites as required
- Maintain data migration and synchronization processes between the web site and our internal booking system
- Provide server administration support, including creating new MS SQL Server databases, new web sites in IIS, and basic server troubleshooting
- Work with hosting company on server configuration changes, upgrades, firewall management, and monitoring
- Maintain internal development environments
- Provide website reporting and analysis to gauge the performance of the websites and web Marketing efforts
- Support implementation of Extensis Portfolio digital asset management solution
- Manage and report on multiple projects simultaneously, while balancing new challenges and changing priorities, under tight deadlines
Here is the link.