The Technology and Management Solutions Group is expanding and we are looking for a ColdFusion Web Developer for our Fairfax, Virginia office. The individual will work with a team or independently on web development and function in multiple roles to include: business analyst, developer and tester. They will design and develop new forms, reports and other web applications; support modification requests; and identify and solve issues within several government web sites.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or closely related area, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five years of web-based software development.
- Hands-on experience on ColdFusion web development efforts.
- Experience developing object-oriented ColdFusion web-based applications using CFCs and standard frameworks (e.g., Fusebox, Mach-ii, ModelGlue).
- Familiarity with all areas of software development including object-oriented software design and how to transform models into software code (familiarity with UML desired); user interface/front-end development (HTML, CSS); and business object/component development.
- Broad software-development experience. Beyond ColdFusion, candidates with Java development experience will be strongly favored. Additional experience in other development environments/languages such as ASP.NET, PHP, Python and Perl are strongly desired.
- Database programming experience using SQL: hands-on experience with Microsoft SQLServer, MySQL and/or Oracle databases, plus experience with database design and modeling preferred. Development experience using ORM tools such as Reactor also a plus.
- Recognition and observance of industry-standard architectural and coding standards, an understanding of best-practices in software development, and familiarity with different SDLC processes and methodologies.
- Experience developing systems satisfying Federal requirements such as Section 508 is desirable.
- High attention to detail and software quality. Specific QA/QC and testing experience a plus.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Here is the link.