The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing and maintaining Engineering Change Requests (ECP), then performing the necessary work activities to meet the ECP requirements; participating in continuous process improvement activities associated with enhancements to the application[s].
The position requires directinterface with the customer to gather and refinerequirements. The Programmer/Analyst primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Plans, conducts and coordinates the development of complex and or diverse computer programs, associated documentation, block diagrams, logic flow charts and coding;
Provides technical advice or consultation on programming applications to other staff members;
Participates in developing programming and documentation standards as needed.
- B.S. or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum5 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent client interace skills including written and verbal communications.
- Must have experience with Cold Fusion9
- Strong SQL, stored procedures, triggers, functions and analyitical skills
- Familiar with configuration management tools
- SDLC environment experience preferred.
- Some JAVA capabilities is a plus.
Here is the link.