Work with web team to develop multiple web based applications and automation tools to replace manual processes and integrate existing web modules into enterprise business environment. Communicate directly with client to determine requirements, develop web solutions, then upon execution, provide client with demonstrations, training, and technical documentation. Ensure that products are compliant with all applicable government regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with: DoD project, cross browser compatibility development, Adobe Flex and Object oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of AKO (Army Knowledge Online) administration
- Development experience using the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Dreamweaver, and other related applications
- Working knowledge of database development: SQL Server and Oracle
- Understanding and experience with Section 508, OpSec, and other DoD website guidelines
- Experience specifically involved in automation process development and web integration
Here is the link.