- Development of ColdFusion MX7/8 applications using ColdFusion Components (CFCs) with Object Oriented design/patterns
- Participates in planning and review of new releases and feature sets.
- Responsible for day-to-day application production support.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years experience with Cold Fusion (MX7/8) applications
- Solid knowledge in relational database design and development (T-SQL).
- T-SQL query and stored procedure development
- Experience working with AJAX and HTML/DHTML
- Must be extremely detailed and organized
- Must be a high-energy person with a passion for quality
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong documentation and debugging/QA skills
- A desire to learn new Technologies such as AIR/Flex
- Experience with Issue Tracking software is a plus
- Experience with Source Control tools (Subversion, CVS, etc.) is a plus
Here is the link.