This is a direct/permanent positions located in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area with an established, profitable technology firm. US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Local candidates and candidates not requiring relocation or interview assistance are currently being considered; relocation assistance is not available.
The ColdFusion Developer will design, develop, test and deploy enterprise level web applications using ColdFusion MX with Object Oriented design/patterns and with SQL Server. Will participate in planning and review of new releases and feature sets and be responsible for day-to-day application production support.
Candidates should have:
• 3+ years current or very recent experience with ColdFusion (MX7/8) applications using object oriented programming techniques
• 3+ years developing database applications using SQL Server 2000/2005 with solid knowledge in relational database design and development (T-SQL).
• T-SQL query and stored procedure development
• Experience working with AJAX and HTML/DHTML
• Must be extremely detailed and organized
• Must be a high-energy person with a passion for quality
• Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong documentation and debugging/QA skills
• A desire to learn new Technologies such as AIR/Flex
• Experience with Issue Tracking software is a plus
• Experience with Source Control tools (Subversion, CVS, etc.) is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
For more details, or to be considered for these or other positions, please contact me at 561-963-3232 or send your resume by email (Word attachment preferred) to jim [at] accesstechnical [dot] com.
Jim Scimone, President
Access Staffing Inc.