Inspirus LLC (formerly Diamond H Recognition) is seeking a ColdFusion Developer/IT Professional with extensive background in ColdFusion Development. You will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of web based systems which utilize ColdFusion and SQL. These systems include multiple internal websites, custom client interfaces, and integration with our data providers. Our development teams work in an agile software development environment.
- Must be capable of developing web applications using ColdFusion following the software development lifecycle.
- Very strong SQL skills including experience writing advanced T-SQL statements involving more multiple joins and/or stored procedures.
- Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components, object oriented programming, and understanding of Fusebox 2 framework.
- Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical clients.
- Ability to follow existing file management and application development protocols.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team direction quickly.
- Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet established goals and deadlines.
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and interpret written information from others
- Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently.
- Will be responsible for Major Project Enhancements driven by business needs.
- Must be able to provide quick workarounds, solutions, solve defects/production issues with minimal impact on business.
- Ability to tune the applications to achieve maximum hardware support and minimize the execution time.
- Ability to provide long term solutions for issues occurring frequently to avoid risks due to manual intervention.
- Minimum 5+ years of ColdFusion development, SQL and IT experience.
- College degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Programming, Management/Information Systems or related fields.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment.
- Experience identifying and resolving problems.
- Ability to show examples of programming work would be a plus.
- Ability to negotiate acceptable solutions to complex problems across multiple business and/or technical areas.
- Ability to cope with changing priorities and multiple assignments, accurately estimate and manage project times, and be available to assist in off-hours release schedules.
Working Environment & Company:
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Business casual dress code in office.
Inspirus, LLC has over 100 years of experience in the recognition industry. The team members at Inspirus, LLC have worked to continuously define and pursue best practices so that clients have access to the most current thinking and research concerning workplace performance initiatives. Inspirus, LLC has programs at work in more than 350 organizations and provides more than one million recognition impressions annually.
The company’s focus is on delivering total recognition solutions and service award solutions to support Fortune 1000 organizations in inspiring and engaging their workforce. Through category-leading technology and unrivaled thought leadership, Inspirus, LLC is able to provide tools for companies to reinforce, recognize, and reward their workforce. Guided by its industry experts and experience, Inspirus, LLC has developed Inspirus™ Technology, a suite of multifaceted platforms designed to deliver powerful recognition solutions for organizations. HR professionals utilize these programs to manage recognition programs and service award programs for their workforce. Utilizing these programs recognition programs can be centralized, communications streamlined, and costs reduced. The result is a high-performance workplace environment and a fully engaged workforce.
Inspirus, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience.
Visit www.inspirus.com to learn more about Inspirus, LLC