As a federal government contractor, ASRC Federal and its subsidiary companies participate in the electronic eligibility verification system (E-verify). This system is used to validate that all of our employees are legally eligible to work in the United States.
More information about this job:
ASRC Primus, a subsidiary of ASRC Federal is currently seeking an Web Applications Developer (ColdFusion, Java) (Application Developer V) in Greenbelt, MD.
- Develops software applications and code in accordance with applicable requirements documentation.
- Develops and executes test plans for software system verification and acceptance, and develops required documentation; conducts systems requirements development and allocation; manages software specifications, analyses of software systems, and codes of software modules.
- Supports the integration of hardware and software systems, and generation of related documentation.
- Ability to work with customers (end users, business unit managers, senior managers) to define requirements and manage issues surrounding software development.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and can fully inform management of pertinent issues and progress on projects.
- Individuals work with customers to define and document requirements.
- Also may be required to design/develop database tables in response to requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related field, with over 5 years of experience is required.