ColdFusion Systems Architect
Provide estimates and scheduling information. Effectively work with multi-discipline teams to represent including business areas, requirements, legacy system architects, and quality assurance staff. Involved with all aspects of System (Software) Development Lifecycle across all projects of web application development. Interpret business requirements to create detailed application design specs.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality.
- Ability to perform work which requires a great deal of attention to detail.
- Ability to create and sustain positive relationships with members of the business units.
- Proficient with OO concepts and how they apply to design and architecture.
- Proficient in COLDFUSION 6/8.
- Proficient in MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of Web Service technologies.
- Knowledge of IBM MQ Series
- Knowledge of DB2 and SQL concepts.
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT/FOP
- Knowledge of Web Security (keys, certificates, trusts, etc.)
- Knowledge of Rational System Architect (RSA)
- Minimum Experience and Training:
- Applicants must have 5+ years of IT experience with at least 2+ years in a technical team role.
- Applicants for this position should have a strong knowledge of ColdFusion, object-oriented design concepts, and SQL.
- Applicants MUST have two years of ColdFusion programming experience.
Here is the link.