Our steadily growing client has a new, urgent requirement, and is seeking an experienced ColdFusion Developer with team leader experience to start as soon as possible. Seeking a ColdFusion specialist; this is an excellent opportunity for a successful developer to manage a team of highly skilled developers, liaise directly with clients, and manage an array of exciting projects. These will include Web Design, Application and Multimedia Development.
- 5 years hands-on Adobe ColdFusion development experience is essential, with HTML, CSS, AJAX, XML, and SQL expertise
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken, with client facing experience
- Expertise and success in managing software releases using SubVersion
- Technical experience delivering solutions with as many of the following technologies:
ASP.NET, PHP or Classic ASP.
- Experience in leading small teams of developers
- Strong analysis experience, (with examples of technical/functional specifications)
- Experience with Internet application hosting and web analytics or SEO are highly desirable for this position and will stand you in strong stead to interview for this new role!
Here is the link.