Would you like to be a part of a global interactive award winning digital Agency?
My client are looking for a ColdFusion Web Developer who wants to further their career and knowledge in an expanding, fast paced, innovative and award winning company. They need someone who is not only an excellent developer, but is also passionate about the web in general. You should be eager to bring new ideas and ways of working to the team, and be able to translate creative and functional briefs into cutting edge user experiences.
You’ll be enthusiastic, eager to tackle any challenge, and a team player. Ideally you’ll have extensive ColdFusion experiences in an agency environment, be used to hitting deadlines, and potentially be open to working with new technologies.
Day to day activities will include:
- Development using ColdFusion, XHTML and Microsoft SQL Server
- Collaborating with our Design and Technical Design (front end) departments
- Working with content management systems
- New builds, as well as maintaining existing sites
You will be working within our Technical team, comprised of ColdFusion, .Net, Flash and Flex developers, so knowledge of any of these other technologies would be favourable.
Our preferred candidate should meet the following requirements:
- ColdFusion experience, or be an eager graduate willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of databases, including complex queries, views and stored procedures. Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Exposure to AJAX technologies – we prefer jQuery
- Ability to produce accessible code to W3C standards
The following would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of payment gateways such as Sage Pay, RBS WorldPay, PayPal
- Experience of integrating with third party systems
- A willingness to play hard as well as work hard – 5-a-side on Wednesday nights is always fun!
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, have experience in working to deadlines and willing to learn in order to progress within the organization. Good communication skills are essential as the role will involve communication with various internal departments but may involve client-facing aspects. The candidate should have experience of working to deadlines and within a team.
To apply please send you CV with a brief covering note to Katrina[at]ecomrecruitment[dot]com or for an informal discussion contact 0208 834390
Visit us at www.ecomrecruitment.com