Under moderate supervision, develops dynamic content systems for newly built and existing web sites, per design specifications. Supports previously built web sites.
- Consults with customers to gather design and content specifications and determine a general look for the site.
- Designs and develops web applications. Tests, debugs and documents programs.
- Provides support to end-users. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Designs and builds relational databases. Develops strategies for retrieving data and implementing the database for use in web applications and content.
- Performs maintenance and upgrades of development servers.
- Trains customers on web site administration, email retrieval and other available programs.
- Researches new Internet standards and technologies that can be used in future web sites.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 18 months to three years of experience in web development or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience with ColdFusion is required.
- ASP, ASP.Net, PHP are preferred.
- Application security experience is desired.
- Position requires excellent customer service and communication skills and must be comfortable working with a team or individually to
- accomplish tasks.
- Must have excellent time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Developing professional expertise. Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- General knowledge of web design programming languages.
- General communication and customer interaction skills.
- General problem solving skills.
- Able to design and develop web applications, per design specifications
- Able to design and build relational databases and maintain development servers.
- Able to meet deadlines.
Here is the link.