Wyle in Lexington Park, MD, is searching for an experienced Cold Fusion Developer to manage the operation and maintenance of an existing web application.
Requirements analysis, troubleshooting/debug, developing and administering test plans, software configuration management, programming, application architecture/design, ensuring compliancy to DoD software policies (including STIG), user support and effective communication with management, functional sponsors, users and technical team.
Education/Experience: A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an engineering discipline is required along with two (2) years of proven experience and proficiency in the following:
- Cold Fusion 8 and 9,
- Fusebox architecture,
- MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008 (relational design, complex queries, stored procedures),
- D/X/HTML,CSS and AJAX.
- Six (6) years of the aforementioned experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Solid fundamentals in software development life cycle, configuration management and testing is paramount.
- Experience with DoD software policies, Information Assurance, and STIG compliancy is required.
- Microsoft Office experience is required.
- Training in computer systems, computer technology, computer science, engineering or related discipline is also highly desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Successful candidate must have excellent communication and analysis skills, and resolve web requirements and problems into successful specifications and code. A professional work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required. Candidate must be able to work in an ad-hoc environment with time sensitive deadlines. Familiarity with online content management systems is a plus. Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.