The American Urological Association is the premier association for the advancement of urologic patient care. We are actively recruiting a Web Developer.
- Maintains content and applications on various AUA and Foundation websites, including Internet and intranet.
- Develops new online applications for use on the intranet and Internet.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining custom online applications.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s preferred
- At least 4 years experience in web development required.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with HTML coding (including tables, forms, Dynamic HTML and Cascading Style Sheets).
- Familiarity with ASP and .NET framework.
- Ability to create, troubleshoot, and update pages on websites, including the ability to create, troubleshoot, and update ColdFusion files.
- Familiarity with XML
- Familiarity with Microsoft Internet Information Server Administration, as well as advanced knowledge of Macromedia Dreamweaver or ColdFusion Studio
- Familiarity with Internet resources, including email, Mail Servers, web browsing, newsgroups, online services, and FTP.
- Familiarity with database development and design, as well as ODBC data sources.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access, as well as a familiarity with Oracle and basic database design fundamentals.
- Full understanding of the life-cycle of application development.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and diplomacy skills.
- Strong written and oral communications, including the ability to speak in public.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively in a busy environment.
- Experience with IIS webserver administration, as well as experience with Windows 2003 server administration.
- Experience creating and consuming web services
- Familiarity with website activity reporting, preferably with Webtrends
- This position is classified as exempt under the FLSA’s Computer Professional category.