The ColdFusion Developer’s main goal is to implement the application in ColdFusion as specified within the planned timeframe. The Developer is also expected to help specify the features of physical design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare product for deployment, and provide technology subject-matter expertise to the team.
- Designs, codes, tests and debugs documents and maintains moderately complex programs
- Translates flow charts, problems statements and specifications into programming language
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained
- Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards
- Develops test data revisions and routines required for program check-out and revision
- Ensures procedures are thoroughly tested before release
Robert Half Technologies