Small Manassas based professional association seeks full time, in-office, IT Manager responsible for maintenance of the organization’s ColdFusion-powered website and intranet. Other IT-related functions include desktop support, server and network management in a small office environment. MUST have extensive experience with Adobe ColdFusion and SQL. Familiarity with Microsoft server, firewalls, IP, virtual server environments and DNS terminology a plus. Local residents preferred, no relocation. $70-80K per year based experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or information technology or equivalent certification.
- Three to five years of related work experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe ColdFusion and SQL required.
- Proficiency with Windows Server environment, firewall configuration, virtual server environments a strong plus.
- Familiarity with association/non-profit organizations a plus.
- Excellent communications (oral and written), organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple initiatives at one time.
- Some travel required to support conferences and events.
- Availability to troubleshoot and occasionally support program activities evenings and weekends.
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Job Opportunity in Manassas, VA”