The Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for development of software to support Verification’s Software Applications. This person must be skilled with object oriented design, coding, performance tuning, and unit testing in a Cold-Fusion, PowerBuilder and Microsoft.NET environment.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related area, or equivalent experience.
- Cold-Fusion 6, 7, 8, XML, Power Builder, XSLT, Java
- Microsoft C# .NET experience (Web Services, Web Pages, Business Rules Classes, Data Access classes, Window Services)
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- High degree of competence is required with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Project.
- 2+ years of SQL Server experience.
- Networking and Windows Server administration (programming WMI, IIS, vbscript, batch files) skills a plus.
- Software installation and/or automated build skills a plus.
- Intelligence Concepts.
- Microsoft Certified.
Here is the link.