Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application software. Supports existing business systems applications. Partners with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions. Responsible for designing and documenting technical requirements for business applications. Works on moderately complex projects with moderate breadth of responsibility. Works in a team environment and independently on assigned tasks. Requires some supervision and coaching when interfacing with multiple IT groups and business units. Provides technical coaching to business functions and lower level programmers on moderately complex issues.
- 3+ Years of ColdFusion and MS SQL experience, including T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Familiarity with ColdSpring, Flex, .NET, or JSP experience are a plus.
- Understands moderately complex internal business processes or functions.
- 4+ years of related IT experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Bachelor Degree or related experience.
Here is the link.