Following iCongo’s past successes, we are currently looking 2 Web Developers, specialized in ColdFusion to participate in the development of various proprietary e-commerce modules and applications.
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle for e-commerce business applications by developing reusable architectures/modules.
- Ensure delivery of high quality and robust applications within timelines while maintaining high coding standards and practices.
- Min. 3 years of experience developing web applications in ColdFusion or be ready to learn ColdFusion.
- Experience developing in a complex web based or e-commerce system environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (bilinguism is an asset)
- Ability to perform in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent team player, problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives
How to Apply?
Please send your resume to Sophie Laval, Director of HR: slaval[at]icongo[dot]com
Phone number: 514-866-2664, ext 278
Concerning iCongo – For more information about iCongo, please visit www.icongo.com –
iCongo is a leading developer of e-business systems and software that enable companies to effectively and efficiently transact business over the Internet. iCongo’s solutions include B2C and B2B e-commerce systems, retail cross-channel systems and a comprehensive suite of Internet marketing applications. iCongo is recognized by “Forrester Research” as a Strong Performer in their evaluation of the top 10 enterprise class B2C e -commerce platform vendors in the world. RIS News recently named iCongo as one of the “Companies to Watch” in 2009. iCongo’s clients include many world-renowned retailers and brands.
Our work environment offers an interesting mix of challenges and opportunities, a collaborative and energetic team of technology professionals and the opportunity to work with leading technologies. iCongo also offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (Metro Peel – Central Station), free access to a gym, and good benefits.