Thompson Technologies has an immediate need for a ColdFusion Web Developer for our client in Naples, Florida. The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of relational database design and programming.
- Support, troubleshoot and optimize existing web applications, assist with the development of future web applications, provide web server log analysis, monitor and support existing web site.
- Develops database driven web applications.
- Maintains, optimizes, redesigns existing web applications and source code.
- Configures, troubleshoots, maintains and upgrades web server, Application Server and database server (Adobe ColdFusion Application Server, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft IIS Web Server).
- Configures, troubleshoots, maintains and upgrades web based content management system.
- Monitors web and database Servers and provides log file analysis.
- Assists with planning, designing and execution of high-availability and disaster recovery plans.
- Works effectively with members from different departments and works very closely with members of the web and multimedia teams to meet deadlines and reach departmental goals.
- Conducts website related training.
- Occasional travel for training, meetings or trade shows may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Understanding of application programming and application design, including coding, testing, maintenance, debugging and documentation.
- Experience with relational databases and database design, web services and cross browser development and testing.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environment.
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Individual must be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Flash Media Server, Flash, Flex, ActionScript, AJAX, AIR, Articulate Presenter/Quizmaker, Search Engine Optimization, CommonSpot.
- Knowledge of web development principles.
- Experience with web development and database software (ColdFusion, SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, Eclipse, ColdFusion Builder, Dreamweaver, Homesite, PhotoShop).
Here is the link.