Reis is a comprehensive resource of commercial real estate trends, analytics, market research and news that support transactions by real estate and financial professionals involved with office, industrial, retail and multifamily properties throughout the U.S. with over 25 years of market and financial success.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and abilities required:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software application development..
- Minimum of 5 years experience with ColdFusion required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Oracle 8i or higher (experience with 10g a plus), specifically database integration with ColdFusion required.
- Must have demonstrated a understanding of MVC or similar frameworks
- Must have broad knowledge of the system development lifecycle and proven ability to adhere to project management deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated ability to develop software test strategies, troubleshoot software issues, and recommend viable solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both individually and in cross-functional teams, including excellent ability to work effectively with internal clients and external service providers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including strong technical documentation ability.
- Internet-based application development or distributed object architectures preferred. At least 5 years experience with Internet technologies and significant additional application development experience in client-server environments preferred.
- Experience in object-oriented design and analysis.
Here is the link.