The Company is creating a new consultant position within the Technology Services Groups, Application Development Function. This position will support the ColdFusion application that is used for the Research area to manage employee lifecycle events and other ColdFusion applications in the function.
The candidate must have strong ColdFusion programming skills combined with the ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Develop and maintain ColdFusion applications
- Participate in system development life cycle, which includes requirements analysis, design, code and test
- Work on assigned project tasks and ad-hoc assignments
- Experience with ColdFusion and CFC skills
- Knowledge with MySql or other relational databases
- Knowledge of Fusebox framework a plus
- Strong coding, analytical and debugging skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
Here is the link