COLDFUSION Assistant Programmer
Responsible of the developing and maintenance of software components, primarily server side applications in ColdFusion 8.0 MX for E-commerce company, system operations and third party integration. Provide technical support for the application, helping diagnose and correct software malfunctions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years experience – Advanced ColdFusion MX programming (ColdFusion Version 8 (MX) required; CF Database Integration; CFStoreProc, QoQ; writing code is required.)
- 3+ years experience developing AJAX applications
- 3+ years experience in e-commerce, systems analysis, applications development and systems architecture (Full Life-Cycle Projects Development Environment is a MUST.)
- A minimum of 3+ years of SQL experience (performance tuning, DTS, stored procedures, triggers)
- Solid understanding of Web/CF administration set up and optimization.
- Experience with Universal Modeling Language implementation on development projects.
- Understanding of general networking concepts.
- Clear understanding of Client Server architectures.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and intranets topology.