- Performs coding changes or develops new systemic processes based on technical specifications.
- Develop and execute unit test and scripts to ensure coding changes adhere to functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Develop technical documentation including Use Case Diagrams, Unified Processes, UML Deployment Diagrams, Flow/Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams and change control documentation.
- Install and maintain developer tool kits including: CFEclipse, SQL Editor, MXUnit, Visio, Ant Build Processes and Subversion source control.
- Research and resolve production support issues as they occur.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Three to five years experience and demonstration of development techniques and proficiency in ColdFusion, Java Script, HTML, and SQL in an N Tier environment.
- Demonstrated experience using software development tools like CFEclipse, SQL Editor, MXUnit, Visio, Ant Build Processes, Eclipse IDE, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Continuum, Visio, and PMD.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) concepts, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and rich client interface techniques are preferred.
Salary: $70-$85k (Depend on Experience)