A client of mine in East Orlando is looking for a Jr. Developer with a background working with Adobe Technologies to include Flex, ActionScript, and Flash for the development of Rich Internet Applications. This is a direct hire position with a complete benefits package and a salary range between $45K – $55K/$60K. I have included a complete job description below.
Seeking an ActionScript / Flex Developer for the development, design & support of a thin client web application that provides on-line visitor and vendor control to global customers on a highly scalable platform. You will have the chance to work on unique and innovative solutions on a multi-tiered platform using Adobe AIR technology, Flex, ActionScript, Flash, Java, JSP, AJAX, Struts, HTML and Hibernate among other technologies.
- Design, develop and support Rich Internet Applications using Flex, ActionScript, Java, JSP, SOAP, AJAX, Struts, and other web technologies.
- Communicate gaps in business and technical functionality.
- Unit and system testing of application code, as well as execution of implementation activities.
- Help research and recommend new tools and technology frameworks that can drive innovation and differentiation of our service.
- Proficient Programming ability with Adobe Technologies including Flex, ActionScript, and Flash on the Adobe AIR platform.
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, AJAX) will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Struts, Hibernate, and JSP will be preferred.
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus – especially in the areas of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Working knowledge of OCX development in Visual Basic for hardware integration.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of software development and version control tools such as Eclipse & Visual SourceSafe.
- Candidate must be able to work with minimal amount of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support.
Web: www.techusa.net, www.techusagovsol.net