Responsible for the development and maintenance of a second-generation business line application used for investment management reporting.
- Must have: minimum 3 years Cold Fusion Development experience – developing and maintaining:
- CFM and CFC
- Stored procedures (Oracle, Sybase)
- Preferred: Crystal Reports (min version 8.5) most recent desired
- Experience with related reporting products – Actuate, BIRT, Cognos, MS Reporting Services – OK)
- Preferred: Knowledge of best practices for UI design
- Preferred: Ajax
- Preferred: Experience with designing/implementing applications incorporating MVC design patterns
- Preferred: Methodologies like model glue, fusebox
- Desirable: Database skills, experience with database design and SQL
- Proficient in systems analysis of business requirements.
- Proficient business knowledge to develop rapid proactive solutions for significant business issues. Clearly understands purposes, objectives, practices, and procedures of the department and business units
- Proficient in Java – nice to have
- Knowledgeable of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of n-tier architecture concepts.
- Knowledgeable of corporate and departmental information system strategies
- Knowledge of financial instruments, and fixed income asset management – nice to have
Here is the link.