Our client is seeking a ColdFusion/LIMS Developer who has the experience and technical skills necessary to participate in the development and maintenance of business and research systems using a systems methodology. Main Duties:
- Identifies problems or business opportunities.
- Works within the scope of the systems development tasks.
- Generates and maintains estimates.
- Converts requirements and models from analysis, specifications and business needs into technical specifications.
- Uses the knowledge and experience from past technical environments and communication skills to design and document a system that will meet client requirements, technical standards, and future opportunities.
- Documents and implements test plans that address system design requirements, user test data, and cases of appropriate size and scope.
- Increases client confidence by proactively addressing production support issues and providing recommendations for performance/process improvement.
- Will work primarily in LabWare LIMS, Coldfusion, and on networking/hardware tasks.
Requirements: Experience with the following is required:
- Excellent Written Communication Skills
- Code Debugging
- Microsoft Access