Location: Philadelphia, PA
Title: Senior Software Developer (full life cycle experience)
Description: We are seeking an experienced, senior level, ColdFusion Developer for an immediate opening in our Philadelphia, PA office. Candidates will have the opportunity to influence and help the continued development of an industry-leading web application product that is revolutionizing the higher education industry with global outreach and innovative educational implications. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced web application and database programmer with a background in object-oriented development. They will be part of a small development team and will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, programming, deployment and support.
This position requires management of a team of software developers and effective communication with corporate clients as well as internal management. This position is open to candidates looking to excel in a career as a Senior Software Developer with great opportunities for corporate advancement to product and technology management in a software company. Occasional international and/or domestic travel may be required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with ColdFusion 8/9 to develop multi-tier web-based applications.
- Experience with MVC based frameworks and good knowledge of CFCs is required.
- Ability to write and optimize complex queries, triggers and stored procedures (MS SQL).
- Working knowledge of source code control, change management and deployment tools.
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision, as well as participate successfully in a team environment.
- An open-minded approach to problem solving and a strong desire to learn.
- Skilled at clear written and verbal communication.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Here is the link.