Responsible for designing, building, testing, implementing and maintaining applications to meet the Air National Guard requirements using Cold Fusion and potentially some ASP.NET, with SQL Server as the DBMS. They also will be utilizing a streamlined Agile methodology within a MSF (Microsoft Solution Framework) with team foundation server support. The Software Applications Developer will need to understand a range of applications and how to transfer the customers needs into real and robust applications. Applications developed include enterprise applications, management and enterprise information applications, and Enterprise Resource Planning (E.R.P.) systems in the DOD environment. The customer requirements must be gathered and understood, the engineer will be responsible for assisting in testing by writing test cases to assist in the transfer of the requirements into a robust application.
- 2 to 3 years experience in SQL (SQL Statements, and Stored Procedures).
- 2 to 3 years experience in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 Enterprise Manager.
- 3 to 5 years of working knowledge within a Windows environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline and a minimum of 5 to 7 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Preferred Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- 5 to 6 years experience in Application support experience.
- 3-5 years of experience designing, developing, testing, implementing web applications
- 2-3 years experience designing, developing, testing & implementing Sharepoint web parts