STG is currently looking for a skilled Cold Fusion software developer to support our customer at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory.
- This person would be responsible for ARL Enterprise software application development, testing, deployment, support and maintenance.
- Participate as proactive team member for multiple projects.
- Become familiar with and support ARL software development standards and policies.
- Ensure proper source code documentation and maintain proper software configuration management using ARL CM tools of choice.
- Deliver quality, tested products.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualize, design, develop, create, establish, support, and maintain current and future web applications / projects
- Work with analysts to interpret business requirements and offer technical solutions.
- Document technical specifications using Quality Center suite and standard modeling techniques.
- Provide input to technical standards and development process.
- Design, code, debug, document and implement internet applications.
- Work cohesively with Govt project managers to gather requirements and other pertinent information necessary to produce a working product that meets the customer expectations and need.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field or in lieu of degree
- 5 years Cold Fusion development experience w/ web enabled business applications using SOA and CFC within last two positions.
- 2 years experience ( with BS degree or 5 years without) in web application development w/ Cold Fusion Components.
- Experience using component models and Object-Oriented languages (Java, C/C++).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Proven ability to write, test, debug, and refine software applications to produce end product.
- Experience with software CM.
- Ability to analyze software requirements and design specifications.
- Ability to work independently and deliver within a tight schedule.
- Ability to participate in the analysis and/or resolution of IT and business issues.
- PHP, MVC, Machii architecture experience a plus!
- Must be a US Citizen with a clearance or able to obtain a clearance.
- An active Security Clearance is highly desirable.