The Junior Software Application Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining our PeopleXS web-based applications. The Junior Software Application Developer should also be able to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment. Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are important to have. The candidate should have a strong desire to learn and succeed and communicate effectively with other software developers and staff.
The Junior Software Application developer will go through a trainee-program, where we will teach you all you need to know about ColdFusion.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing web-based software applications
- Complete tasks on time with high quality
- Take responsibility for issue resolution
- Work full-time 40 hours per week
- Good understanding of at least one Web scripting language, preferable ColdFusion, but we will train.
- ColdFusion 8 Application Development – preferable or another web DB language such as .NET or PHP.
- 2-3 years familiarity and experience with Jquery.
- At least 1 year experience designing dynamic web sites.
- Must be an effective communicator, both verbally and in written form (English Language requirement).
- Team player and also be able to work as an individual.
- Familiarity with Web Standards.
- Ability to be flexible, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Excellent pension compensation
- 25 vacation days
- Public transport compensation
- Ability to from home
- Excellent training possibilities
- Laptop is provided
Peoplexs Holdings B.V.
+31 (0)70 85 09 100