The Web Application Developer will be working on a wide variety of projects from enterprise-level applications for Government agencies to Content Management Systems for private corporations. You will be responsible for multiple facets of application development from site architecture to database development. If you are in search of a forward thinking fast paced environment, this might just be the right opportunity for you.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 Years Web Application Development Experience (ColdFusion, PHP, or .NET)
- 1-2 Years Database Experience using MySQL or SQL Server (2005 or 2008)
- In-depth experience designing, developing, and maintaining complex applications
- Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
Here is the link.