Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet customer needs.
- Interface with customer to obtain understanding of the project requirements in order to recommend the appropriate technology to accomplish requirements.
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Support both client and company programming standards.
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
- Take ownership of assigned development projects.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
- Support ColdFusion administration duties
- Proficient in Web Site Design
- Solid understanding of Web infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of source code management tool and job scheduler.
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments to timely completion
- Understanding of SSO methodologies and integration concepts
- Values-based personality with the ability to work selflessly in a team environment
- Ability to document processes and work within a quality improvement environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills are a must
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
- Understanding of server, application and network security hardening and validation techniques
- Familiarity with web products and servers such as web servers, URL, Browsers, Internet, web search engines, directory services, and Internet security services.