The company is relatively small ( currently 10 male intern) but has a very high level of knowledge . There is a very high level ColdFusion worked there are other internet applications and websites for the B2B market built. The customer base consists of listed companies , government and the top of the SMEs.
The staff are dressed casually and there is a lively informal atmosphere. The staff are dedicated and committed to the business and get a lot of freedoms. The company has a flat structure , if someone has good arguments why things would otherwise have to be changed also . The staff and have lunch together every Friday afternoon , a drink, there are a dartboard and a pool table to relax with colleagues and periodic gegamed together online . It is importance to training and it is in finding the employees.
- HBO working and thinking ;
- Minimum 4 years experience with ColdFusion or C # or Java ;
- Experience working on projects (from beginning to end) ;
- Experience with the entire software development ;
- Knowledge of Frameworks , design patterns and object oriented development ;
- Experience with MS SQL Server and MS OLAP is an advantage but not a requirement ;
- Ability to work as a team player ;
- Good communication skills ;
- Flexible attitude and stress resistant.
Here is the link.