The company is relatively small (currently 10 male intern) but has a very high level of knowledge.
It is very high with Cold Fusion work and there are other Internet applications and built websites for the B2B market. The customer base consists of a list of companies, government and the top of the SMEs.
All software is developed inhouse and is based on the latest techniques.
- Translation of functional design into a working solution;
- Think about developments concerning the Internet;
- Plans and monitor progress of the programming work with the project;
- Helping to build a successful, but especially useful Web application in Cold Fusion;
- Proactive in technical fields for delivery within the specified term sustainability;
- Contribute to new deployments of web applications.
- HBO working and thinking;
- Minimum 4 years experience with Cold Fusion or C # or Java;
- Experience with working in projects (from beginning to end);
- Experience with entire software development process;
- Knowledge of Frameworks, design patterns and object oriented development;
- Experience with MS SQL Server and MS OLAP a plus but not a requirement;
- Ability to work as a team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Flexible attitude and stress resistant.
Here is the link.