Title: ColdFusion Developer 3
Location: Missouri-Saint Louis
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a ColdFusion Developer 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in St. Louis, MO.
Join us on the edge. The Cutting Edge! The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Postal Services and Solutions group. This is a contract to provide USPS Information Technology with professional, technical and support services to support the application development, database production support, help desk administration, LAN administration and various requirements for distributed technical support throughout USPS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Debugging and troubleshooting code creation and remediation based upon test results and analyst requests.
The applicant must demonstrate:
- Knowledge of business information systems terminology, usage, hardware, software, communication and system components for support of customer business information systems.
- Ability to perform research, analysis, design, development and implementation of existing and proposed business information systems, develop requirements, specifications and identify solutions that achieve optimum performance and cost effectiveness.
- Knowledge of source control and environment staging methodologies and strategies.
- Capacity as a self-starter and a quick learner who is comfortable working on a team and also independently, under tight and ever-changing deadlines.
- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or associated discipline (an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree may be substituted)
- 5 to 7 years of related programming experience to include competency in the development environment as well as knowledge and application of the Systems Development Lifecycle.
- Employ good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to obtain a Postal Sensitive Security Clearance
Here is the link.