- Active in the life cycle (analysis, design, code, test, installation and maintenance) of web-based software applications
- ensuring these applications interact with existing applications.
- Works with minimal guidance; seeking guidance only on the most complex tasks
- Integrates ColdFusion and Java web technology into all aspects of business operations
- Integrates Visual Basic and PowerBuilder client/server technology with existing business operations.
- Creates and analyzes requirements and specifications for applications enhancements. Creates technical design document.
- Provides advice or analysis that may influence project approaches.
- Develops and maintains test plans, documents test results and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Assists in the identification, evaluation, tailoring and implementation of application
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of documentation for use by computer operations, applications programming, and user personnel. Responsible for all project documentation filing.
- Provides technical assistance and information to other systems software, computer operations, application programming and internal/external customers.
- Assists the training and acts as a resource for developers and users in the use of applications developed and related technology.
- Reviews new designs, enhancements and programs with technical staff to improve operational efficiencies.
- Interacts with Clients and customers to assist sales and operations staff, gather requirements, troubleshoot, test, launch and maintain applications.
- Evaluates the performance of installed software by utilizing available aids to monitor trends, load and growth patterns.
Requirements (in addition to qualifications listed below):
- 3+yrs of Cold Fusion development
- 3+yrs of Web Development
- 2+yrs of PowerBuilder 6.0/8.0.
Here is the link.