Primarilyresponsible for the planning, development, maintenance, and enhancementactivities of Customer Care web-based applications, their related technologies aswell as some vendor package solutions. Maintains Windows, ASP, Cold Fusion,vb.Net, ActiveX server applications and vendor applications.
- A bachelor”s degree in computer science, information systems, or engineering.Must have five years of experience in business application design, development,installation and modification in an online environment.
- A minimum of five years experience in client/server and web development (Cold Fusion5 and 8,ASP.net, C#, VB.net HTML, etc.)
- Experience with SQL in the installation andsupport of applications is required.
- Experience with web services a must.Experience with Java a plus.
- Must have a strong technical knowledge andhands-on experience with business applications in the client server and the webenvironment.
- The candidate must have good verbal and written communicationskills, with the ability to express complex technical concepts in non-technicalterms.
- Must be able to work well on cross- functional project teams and fosterteam commitment to tasks, as well as the ability to work well with vendors toachieve client objectives.
- Experience with versioncontrol software required, MKS is a plus.
- Experience with systemsintegration in a complex architectural environment a plus, knowledge ofsecurity software best practices is required and authentication software(Siteminder) a plus.
- Development tools experience required (Dreamweaver, VisualStudio) and web 2.0 experience a plus.
Here is the link.