- 5+ years overall programming experience
- Expert level programming skills and at least three years experience using Cold Fusion 6.1 or higher, including component-based CF development (CFC’s).
- Experience and expertise using Cold Fusion to create and consume web services
- Significant experience programming business logic in the application layer
- Significant experience designing data tables for Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent RDBMS
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to work independently and with other developers, account managers and end users
- Strong troubleshooting, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to take technical direction, adhere to established best practices and standards and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work within a pre-established OOP architecture
Nice to Have
- Experience with Adobe Flex/AIR; Flash/Actionscript
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Job Opportunity in San Francisco, CA”