A Cold Fusion/JAVA/Websphere developer is needed at the San Mateo Integrated Business Systems Solution Center (IBSSC) for a project that is migrating Cold Fusion code to JAVA. This individual will need to develop code in accordance with USPS requirements.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Must demonstrate proven experience in all of the following:
- At least 2 of the last 5 years with experience in JAVA/Websphere in Oracle 10g and above on a Unix/LINUX platform
- Advanced Cold Fusion Knowledge
- Must be able to develop system documentation, coordinate tasks with the development team and other support groups to complete the project
- Must be able to adhere to USPS development standards and SOX compliance
- Must have strong UNIX and shell scripting skills
This position requires the ability to obtain a USPS security clearance.
Here is the link.