Amcom Technology, Inc. is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our product development team (full time). As part of a team based environment the position involves working on mission critical web based solutions that enable the efficiency and growth of our clients utilizing rapid application prototyping methodologies and rich internet application development.
- Location: San Ramon, CA
- Salary: DOE. $110K-$135K.
- Work with team members to help translate customer needs into design/application specifications.
- Architect, develop and design detailed prototypes and Web/RIA interfaces.
- Work directly with clients to finalize application requirements.
- Document all forms of knowledge (processes, procedures, specifications, designs, code).
- Create and maintain database-driven web applications.
- Integrate online applications with back-end systems (Web Services, SOAP, REST, etc).
- Learn customer business models in order to lead technical solutions.
Required Technical Proficiencies:
- 8+ Years of Software Development Experience.
- Expert Level with a web programming technology, preferably ColdFusion. We are very ColdFusion centric, and would require learning ColdFusion if necessary.
- Familiarity with Frameworks and Design Patterns.
- Understanding of rapid development methodologies (e.g. Extreme Programming).
- Usability Best Practices.
- Systems Architecture, Data Analysis, and Software Architecture.
Desired Technical Proficiencies:
- Crystal Reports
- AJAX (e.g Spry, jQuery, etc…)
- Agile Development Concepts
Here is the link.