Candidate must be a creative team player who is looking for the opportunity to invent and is able to finish projects, take accountability for their work, and clearly speak their mind.
- Work with clients and stakeholders to develop system requirements
- Participate in executing all phases of the SDLC (Discovery, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment)
- Identify opportunities for reuse and refactoring across various applications
- Explore, research and implement development tools, trends and emerging technologies that will contribute to the betterment of the firm.
- Expertise in database modeling with MS SQL Server (2+ yrs experience)
- Demonstrated experience with SVN or GIT
- Experience with ColdFusion frameworks such as Fusebox or FW/1
- PHP / .NET / Oracle / MySQL a plus
- Ability to design and develop solutions that meet specific project objectives
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing technologies
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with customers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized, thorough and detail oriented, with excellent problem solving skills
- Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills