My client, based in Surrey, is looking for someone to:
- Develop and maintain a number of data driven websites and web applications, which use our content management system and integrate with back office systems.
- Participate in the architecture, design and development of core components, new features and enhancements for existing and new business applications.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and multi-tasking abilities with the ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Maintenance and support of external and internal website servers
Knowledge & Experience:
- Educated to Degree level in a Computer Science or have 4+ years experience
- Intermediate Cold Fusion MX 7 and above preferably including components and object-orientated development
- Previous experience with databases in particular MS SQL.
- Previous experience of developing with a CMS application is a requirement
- Knowledge and use of XML, Web Services, and object inheritance
- Knowledge of Windows web servers, application servers, database servers, and their maintenance
- Experience in managing websites using IIS, and JRUN. Training can be provided if required.
- Have the ability to analyse, design, prototype and implement database driven Web applications
- Experience of using Subversion and Tortoise versioning software is useful
- Have a thorough understanding of the web development process and internet technologies
- Strong written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Able to take ownership of a project from start to finish
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and software quickly
- Proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented and professional, with solid organization and “multi-tasking” skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a challenging, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver to varied deadlines
Here is the link.