Now a pure 100% digital agency based on Sydney’s idyllic and beautiful lower north shore, you will find a digital agency at the head of the pack, and the envy of their peers. They are not huge by today’s standards, but at the same time they are just a smidge above boutique, and they definitely leave all the associated political nonsense at the front door. With an outrageous fun and friendly office environment they literally “kick the proverbial back-side” in producing great online solutions for some of the biggest names in Australia.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Development of Web-based applications using Application Server technologies including: Application logic, SQL statements; and integration with HTML page templates;
- Work with team members to define technical requirements and design applications;
- Documentation of technical requirements, work-flow, architecture, functional & technical specifications, application code, and hosting plans as required.
- Develop according to standards (structure, style and quality); ensuring the finished applications meets the highest standards.
- Work to ensure project milestones and client needs are met in an efficient and effective manner;
- General site maintenance as required;
- Maintain cutting edge skills & knowledge of web technologies; share knowledge with other staff members;
Your experience, knowledge and skills should include
- ColdFusion (certification an advantage)
- Design, development and support of applications
- Knowledge of the processes, procedures and tools necessary to design, develop and test
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Confidence in estimating
- MS SQL and/or MySQL
- Strong communication skills
- Standards, patterns and practices
- Source code management, e.g. SVN
- A team player able to work autonomously