We are seeking two Web-based Software Application Developers. If you have experience developing web-based software applications in ColdFusion, JAVA or PHP and are interested in building your skills in ColdFusion, this is a great opportunity!
Developers will work primarily in ColdFusion to resolve trouble tickets, perform development tasks and unit testing. In some situations the Developer will also be asked to assist with business analysis, architecture and complete work orders from the BA, PM or QA team.
The Developer works closely with the Sr. Developers, Project Managers, QA team and other project development team members to develop solutions per client requirements and approved design. The Developer may occasionally interact with clients in a technical advisory capacity. This is in addition to other company employees throughout the organization that fall with in the normal scope of interaction with this position.
- BA/BS degree, plus 3 years experience or equivalent combination of experience/education is required
- BS degree in Computer Science, MIS or related degree is strongly preferred.
- 3 years experience in ColdFusion, JAVA or PHP. (Must have interest in learning ColdFusion)
- Possess working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Desire for a career growth as a developer.
- Understand the principles of database design and modeling
- Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Knowledge of software best practices and documentation
- Must understand Web and Internet architecture
- An ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced dynamic entrepreneurial environment
Here is the link.